- Fraud could cost California businesses millions annually
- The role of an estoppel certificate in a lease relationship
- Always try to minimize the fallout from a business partnership breakup
- Tips to use incubators and accelerators without putting IP at risk
- Can a California company stop ex-employees from using its trade secrets?
- Disputes involving a California LLC: Know your informational rights
- The Open Lane acquisition structure: Shareholders’ window for best value
- Honesty is the Best Policy: It’s Time to Disclose Lack of Jury Trial Experience Part II
- Honesty is the Best Policy: It’s Time to Disclose Lack of Jury Trial Experience
- Witness Interviews: Who is Off Limits and Who is Fair Game?
- Mock Trials
- What Are Fiduciary Duties?
- Branding Your Company: The Protections of a Registered Trademark
- Billion Dollar Patent Lawsuit Brewing Between Oracle & Google
- "Call of Duty" Gaming Lawsuit Seeks $400 Million in Damages
4770 Von Karman Avenue, Newport Beach, California 92660 Directions
Bold labels are required.